Date Posted: 6/7/2023
Position: Project Engineer (multiple openings)
Job Location: 2490 American Ave., Hayward, CA 94545, USA (req. travel to unanticipated client sites throughout the U.S.).
With a moderate amount of supervision, the Project Engineer will be responsible for the following duties:
1. Reviewing subcontractor quotes and sending out subcontracts;
2. Tracking sub-insurance and subcontracts;
3. Preparing material submittals and project schedules;
4. Coordinating subcontractor schedules with subcontractors and foremen/superintendents;
5. Selecting and ordering long lead item materials and other materials (concrete, landscape materials, storm drain, aggregates, etc);
6. Coordinating delivery of materials;
7. Attending pre-construction meetings and project meetings;
8. Preparing and submitting proposed change orders to clients;
9. Preparing and submitting monthly billings and subcontractor invoices;
10. Reviewing weekly materials invoices;
11. Coordinating permits and utility hookups;
12. Assisting foremen with inspection coordination when necessary;
13. Coordinating punch-lists and closeouts;
14. Preparing “As-Builts” and “O&M Manuals” for closeout;
15. Distributing project documents (plans/specs/addenda) to subcontractors and foremen;
16. Assisting with estimating projects; and
17. Monitoring job site safety.
This position requires travel to unanticipated client sites throughout the U.S.
This position requires a U.S. Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent, in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or closely related field.
Must have academic, internship, or professional experience with:
- Microsoft Project Scheduling with Critical Path Method;
- Viewpoint Estimating Software; and
Salary: $87,360 - $95,000 per year; Full-Time.
Contact: John Suarez, Secretary/Treasurer, email@example.com
Email your resume to:
or contact us at (510) 782-6065